What is the Difference Between a Modern and Contemporary Home?
Though often used interchangeably; modern and contemporary when referring to homes can be a bit confusing. Though they have many similar features that frequently overlap. Here are some features:
- Simple lines
- "Stripped-down" Aesthetics
- Cube-Shaped Structures
- Flat Roofs
- Monochromatic Color Palettes
- Low-Key Furnishings
- Greater use of Exposed Steel and Concrete
- Playfully Combines Materials with Vibrant Colours
- May Include Dramatic B/W Palettes
- Interiors Floooded with Natural Light
- Floorplans Emphasize Indoor-Outdoor Living
Learn more over here at this article!